Find a Physician
Front Office AssistantPrint
Job SummaryEdmonds Center for Outpatient Surgery, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a Front Office Assistant.
Job DescriptionPosted: 10/09/2020
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more
We are a multi-specialty ASC, performing general, orthopedic, ENT, podiatry and cataract surgeries. The ideal candidate would have medical office and or customer service experience.
Edmonds Center for Outpatient Surgery, a division of Proliance Surgeons, is seeking a part-time Front Office Assistant. The Front Office Assistant works under the supervision of the Business Coordinator performing various clerical responsibilities.
The essential qualities necessary include, but are not limited to:
- Candidates must be able to function at a high level of detail and accuracy
- Great interpersonal skills; demonstrating patience, composure and cooperation; working well with all patients, physicians and staff
- Understanding of and adherence to the consistent respect for confidentiality (HIPAA)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Chart prep
- Scanning medical records
- Answering phones
- Clerical work as assigned
- Minimum of 12 months experience in customer service and or medical office.
- Completion of High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Computer skills. Experience on an EHR, NextGen or Amakai
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Physical ability to complete tasks including visual and dexterity capability as well as lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Some bending and stretching required
- Use of telephone is required
- Manual dexterity required for use of computer keyboard
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.