Find a Physician
Job SummaryOrthopaedic Physician Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a Per-Diem Radiologic Technologist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 11/10/2020
The Radiologic Technologist performs radiographic procedures applying principles of radiation protection, excersizing judgment in performing procedures and providing patient care essential to radiographic procedures.
To learn more about OPA visit us on the web at: https://www.opaortho.com.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Perform radiologic examinations that include:
- Operating equipment
- Positioning patients on table
- Calculating exposure factors
- Practicing radiation protection
- Caring for patient needs during examinations
- Keeping x-ray room(s) patient-ready
- Developing radiographs
- Maintain patient records
- Maintain x-ray files
- Coordinate mail, copying films, pulling surgery films
- Request x-rays from outside sources
- Handle phone calls pertaining to radiology requests
- Burn x-ray CDs
- Import x-ray CDs
- Print digital images for physicians and patients
- Assist other personnel as directed by Department Supervisor
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Current WA State Radiologic Technologist (WSRT) certification
- Outpatient clinical organizational ability
- 6-12 months clinical radiology experience
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.