We’re a team of more than 450 providers with advanced knowledge in our areas of medicine, including ENT, general surgery, OB/GYN, ophthalmology, orthopedics, urology, and more. Find the right care team for your needs.
The Central Business Office of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a PC Help Desk/Field Technician to offer IT support to all Proliance locations in and around the Puget Sound area, both on and off-site.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide on-site technical support for hardware and software to all Proliance locations.
• Provide end user desktop and networking support with other technicians via phone, email, and in person to a user base of approximately 2000 medical industry employees.
• Deploys and maintains desktops, laptops, PDA’s, printers, peripherals, and software located at approximately 85 Washington office locations.
• Respond to calls, and email requests, for technical, desktop, and server support by working troubles tickets as directed.
• Setup and maintain printer queues for each site; evaluate the overall printing process
• Inventory control – includes maintaining PC/printer/hardware stock and updating database accordingly.
• Proactively be involved in desktop support issues, by identifying, researching and applying solutions to a wide variety of technical issues.
• Work with 3rd Party vendors and internal customers, often interfacing with management personnel, to accomplish requested technical tasks.
• Troubleshoot problems with Server hardware as needed
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
Education / Experience
• Associate’s degree in information technology or similar discipline and minimum 2 years of experience working in a helpdesk environment or 4 years of equivalent experience
• Proficient in supporting Microsoft Windows 7/Win 10 and Office applications
• Valid WA driver’s license
• CompTIA, Microsoft, and ITIL certifications preferred
• Knowledgeable with LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies
• Experienced with Microsoft client and server operating systems
• Dialpad phone solution, Citrix and active directory experience preferred
• Healthcare experience preferred
• Must have/own car
• Ability to lift desktops, monitors and able to plug in cables on the floor.
• Ability to push a cart that has IT equipment on it.
The work environment/physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
How we are protecting team members from COVID-19? Employee and patient health and safety is our top priority. At Proliance, we are adhering to CDC, State and local orders regarding COVID-19 and have implemented processes and precautions across our facilities to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Following the most recent vaccination mandate for healthcare workers in Washington State, and our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and patients, all Proliance employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination upon hire, or proof of a medical or religious exemption.
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.