Experienced Preop/PACU Nurse
Edmonds Center for Outpatient Surgery, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S., is seeking a full-time highly motivated, Experienced Preop/PACU Nurse to be a part of our innovative team with a focus on quality and excellence.
Enjoy a schedule with no call, weekends or holidays.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and goals of the facility through the application of continuous quality improvement
- Participate as a team member in support of the total peri-anesthesia process by delivering safe, effective preoperative and post-anesthesia nursing care with attention to requirements specific to the outpatient setting
- Organize time, equipment and supplies to provide safe and efficient care
- Address patient needs by providing comfort, reassurance and acting as the patient’s advocate throughout the peri-anesthesia process
- Requirements include prior recovery room experience
- WA RN licensure
How to Apply: