Overlake Surgery Center, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is seeking a Circulating Nurse to work in our 5 OR, 2 Procedure Room outpatient facility.
Experience is required for this position.
Specialties that we perform include: ENT, Plastics, Ortho, Podiatry, General Surgery, Pain, GI (among others).
We are currently open Tuesday - Friday. No weekends, call or holidays and a 3-day weekend each week.
We are seeking someone full to part-time looking for a flexible 3-4 day/week schedule.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills in order to facilitate effective interaction with a variety of health care professionals and personnel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and have the capability to organize and prioritize work efficiently to achieve the Center goals and desired patient outcomes
- Prior knowledge of surgical instrumentation and peri-operative equipment
- Ability to flex work hours as needed and/or requested by management
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Washington State Nursing license
- Successful completion of BCLS
- ACLS and PALS certification preferred
- Two years’ intra-operative experience, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Good visual and hearing acuity
- Ability to lift/transfer patients in excess of 100 pounds, which may require pushing, pulling, and utilizing a full range of body movements
- Ability to stand walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl
- Manual dexterity to operate equipment and handle instrumentation
- Ability to withstand prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Periodic exposure to possible injury when lifting requires proper body mechanics and adherence to safety procedures
Based on the OSHA guidelines for protection against occupational exposure to Hepatitis and HIV, this position is described as Category I. This means that this position has exposure to blood and body fluids. Policies are in place for Universal Precautions identifying risks and appropriate barrier protection.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to C.Bederaux-Cayne@proliancesurgeons.com.