Medical Appointment Scheduler
Proliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is searching for a full-time Medical Office Scheduler to join our busy, growing practice.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to answering phone lines to schedule new patient appointments and follow up clinic appointments
- Acquiring insurance verification
- Preparing patients medical record
- Answering multiple phone lines and screening calls as necessary
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task with critical thinking is a huge plus
- Self-motivation with close attention to detail is key
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes 401k and medical/dental/vision.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit resume along with your cover letter and references through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret we are not in position to personally respond to all applicants. We look forward to hearing from you.