Minor and James Surgical Center, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is seeking an Audit Coordinator to join our team.
The auditing coordinator will be responsible for collecting key data points/metrics by running reports, auditing processes and workflows, and working with senior leadership to meet expectations and achieve company goals.
Include but are not limited to:
- Front desk auditing: copay, call stats, pre-reg, etc.
- Clinical auditing: In-basket monitoring, prescription pool, my chart messaging, logs (refrigerator temp, drug expiration, drug in/out, etc.)
- Business office auditing: cash posting accuracy, adjustments, authorization control
- Works with senior leadership to identify areas of opportunity within all areas of the company
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- History working in a medical office with heavy exposure to front desk systems
- Clinical and/or business office experience a plus
- Epic experience required
- Insurance knowledge required
- NextGen experience preferred
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.