Orthopedic Specialists of Seattle, a division of Proliance Surgeons, is seeking a full-time Medical Billing Representative.
Including, but not limited to:
- Charge entry
- Claim edits
- EOB review
- Unpaid claim follow-up
- Data entry of medical charges and claims submittal
- Make adjustments to and rebill patient accounts
- Research, audit, and investigate proper payment of claims and patient accounts
- Updating of patient insurance information, including memo entry for billing documentation
- Customer service
- Process ERA vouchers and check payments for multiple payors as well as patient payments
- Accounts receivable follow-up; includes written and verbal correspondence with patients and insurers
- Minimum 2 years medical billing experience required; orthopedic experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret EOBs
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology and CPT and ICD9 coding
- Ability to exhibit cooperation, flexibility, and provide assistance when interfacing with patients, physicians and staff
- Skill in organizing and reporting information that is accurate and complete
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all staff
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Nextgen software experience a plus.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with specialist services, physical therapy, MRI, and surgery billing
We offer competitive wages and great benefits--and an opportunity to work with a wonderful team for great physicians.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.