Proliance Orthopedic Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is seeking a full-time Orderly to join our team in Renton, WA.
This very versatile, flexible technician is responsible for coordinating his/her activities in different areas into a smoothly functioning system for the facility.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Receive and unload all incoming orders, distribute and batches slips
- Takes inventory of all appropriate, job-related supplies and advises of reorders or outstanding orders to Supervisor/Materials Manager
- Building/Equipment Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Must have a working knowledge of all systems and follow preventive maintenance procedures accordingly
- Maintain, organize and regularly review equipment and essential safety systems
- Coordinate with, schedule and monitor biomedical program to include maintenance of reports
- Keep accurate record of all PM contracts as well as documentation of service calls, breakdowns, repairs, etc
- Clean and descale sterilizers and steam generator
- Responsible for repairs and revisions to ensure life safety systems are in proper working order
- Assure emergency exit corridors and doors are hazard free
- Assure hazardous agents/items are stored properly
- Participate in building wide safety and security, emergency, and life safety programs
- Receive and distribute laundry
- Order housekeeping supplies
- Turn on and off surgical systems and equipment where and when applicable
- Remove trash and laundry between cases
- Assist with patient transportation to and from the OR/procedure rooms and to his/her car at discharge
- Assist health care team when and as requested
- Education: A high school diploma is required. Able to read, write and communicate in English
- Experience: Background in maintenance and construction with carpentry and electrical skills
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
Must be in good physical health; able to lift 20 pounds or more; visual and audio acuity as needed for the job performance. Must be able to coordinate activities in different areas into a smoothly functioning system for the facility.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. There may be other duties related to this position which are not outlined herein but which may be a part of the general daily duties expected of this position. Some duties not outlined herein will be assigned as necessary.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.