Front Desk Receptionist
Proliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is looking for a self-motivated, self-directed, friendly, positive Front Desk Receptionist who has excellent customer service skills.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Have a good understanding of insurance requirements
- Communicate well with insurance personnel as well as outside referring offices
- Works well under stressful situations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting patients
- Check in/register patients
- Schedule follow up appointments
- Acquire insurance verification, referrals and authorizations
Experience and Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience in medical office environment
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft
- Working knowledge utilizing OHP, Navinet, and other carrier websites
- NextGen & Epic strongly preferred
Competitive salary and benefit package including excellent medical, dental and retirement plans.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone interview with compelling candidates then invited to interview in person.
We regret we are not in position to personally respond to all applicants.