Proliance Hand, Wrist and Elbow Physicians Kirkland, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is seeking an outgoing, positive Medical Receptionist to join our fast pace, growing hand surgical team.
Our physicians and staff work together to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of care for their injuries or disorders of the hands and upper extremities. Our mission is to provide quality and compassionate medical care to the community, to educate and assist patients in their healing process and to create a safe and inviting environment for our patients and staff.
Full-time. Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:30pm.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Outgoing, high energy, positive attitude
- Answering incoming calls, screening calls and taking/checking messages
- Opening/closing clinic
- Scheduling appointments
- Making copies of front desk forms as needed
- Calling and scheduling referrals
- Checking patients in and out
- Preparing charts
- Processing faxes
- Preparing medical record requests for patient pick up
- Scanning in insurance cards from satellite offices
- Fax notes and op reports to L&I
- Verifying and building new patient insurance
- Processing medical records
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years' experience in an office environment is a plus
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records is a plus, but not required
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills
- Training and/or experience with computer data entry
- NextGen and Centricity experience a plus, but not required
- Consistency and timeliness in attendance
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work with diverse people groups
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- This is a very busy practice so the ability to multi-task with critical thinking is a huge plus
- Self-motivation with close attention to detail is key
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes 401k, medical/dental/vision.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to Catherine Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.