INSURANCE MEDICAL BILLER
Proliance Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is seeking a motivated individual who has the ability to work independently as well as on a team to join the billing department as an Insurance Accounts Receivable Representative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research denied, delayed and underpaid claims
- Initiates appeals as necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve unpaid claims
- Follows up on payment errors and low reimbursements
- Navigate online payer portals for claims status and appeal submission
- Reviews explanation of benefits (EOBs) to ensure proper reimbursement of claims and reports any problems, issues or payer trends
- Works collaboratively with management to reduce aging of accounts by providing verbal and written communication
- Maintains HIPPA patient confidentiality standards for medical and financial information
- Customer service- Multi line billing inquiries
- Other billing duties as assigned
Skills Strongly Preferred:
- Ability to work in high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to be well organized, detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Minimum three years physician billing and collections experience required
- Next Gen experience is preferred
- Working knowledge utilizing One health port, Navinet and other carrier websites
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations and anatomy
Competitive salary and benefit package including excellent medical, dental and retirement plans.
We regret we are not in position to personally respond to all applicants.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.