Certified Medical Assistant
Seattle OB/GYN Group, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is seeking a full-time (4 days per week) Certified Medical Assistant.
We are a leader in women’s healthcare and want to add a vibrant, hardworking, self-starter to our practice.
- Greeting and rooming patients
- Obtaining vital signs
- Entering health histories and data into EMR
- Assisting physicians with office procedures
- Scheduling surgeries
- Administering injections
- Triaging patient calls
- CMA Licensure
- Familiarity with electronic medical records (NextGen and Greenway)
- Committed team player
- Strong attention to details
Excellent benefits include medical/dental/life/disability insurance, 401K with match, paid parking or bus pass, uniform allowance, profit sharing plan, generous PTO and paid holidays.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to email@example.com.