Proliance Surgeons Northwest Orthopaedic Clinic is home to Herbert R. Clark, MD, an orthopedic surgeon with 33 years of experience in North King County, He specializes in arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder, knee and hip replacement surgery, foot and ankle surgery, and the treatment of sports medicine injuries.
Services + Specialties
For your first appointment, please:
- Bring your current valid insurance card
- Bring a referral authorization from your primary care provider, if required by your insurance company
- Bring a medical history to include all current medications and dosages
- Bring all previous X-rays, CAT scans, MRI scans, or other test results relating to your medical problem
- Bring previous medical records relating to your current Orthodepic problem
Our offices have elevators and are fully accessible to our patients in wheelchairs.
Prescriptions and Refills
Prescriptions and refills are issued during weekday office hours only. For a prescription refill, call the pharmacy first and they will contact the office. Remember to check your medicine requirements prior to weekends and holidays. We require 48-hour notification on all refills. The physician on call will not refill narcotic prescriptions.
It is your responsibility to have your primary care doctor send your referral prior to your clinic visit. If our office does not receive your referral, we may have to reschedule your clinic appointment.
If the patient is a minor (younger than 18 years), he/she must be accompanied by the parent or guardian. The parent or guardian is responsible for any payment due at the time of service, including bringing required referrals, co-pay & insurance card(s).