Joelle Thomas, MD, is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. She received her medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine and completed her OB/GYN residency at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. She then joined the University of Wisconsin as faculty.
Dr. Thomas grew up in Western Washington. She enjoys staying active outdoors, traveling, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Institution: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Program: Board certified
Institution: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Institution: University of Wisconsin Madison
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Services + Specialties
- Birth control, including IUDs and implants (Nexplanon)
- LGBTQ+ inclusive care
- Management of abnormal Pap smears
- Management of abnormal bleeding, fibroids, ovarian cysts
- Menopause management
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries including treatment of ovarian cysts, polyps, fibroids, endometriosis, cervical dysplasia, hysterectomy, and surgery for sterilization
- Pregnancy care, including preconception planning, infertility evaluation, miscarriage management, VBAC
- Preventive health services, well-woman exams, and cancer screenings
- STD testing, prevention, and treatment
Please contact your care center to prepare for your appointment.