Find a Physician
Edward K. Jung, MD, MS For an appointment call: 425.823.4000
Care Center:Pro Ortho
- First Hill
- Swedish Issaquah
Edward K. Jung, MD, MS, is a dual fellowship-trained, minimally invasive spine surgeon. He has a comprehensive background in orthopedic and spine surgery. He treats complex musculoskeletal and spinal conditions caused by degenerative conditions, disc herniations, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, trauma, and tumors.
Dr. Jung is passionate about delivering the highest level of care to his patients. He specializes in minimally invasive techniques, motion sparing technology and the use of computer-assisted navigation, all of which allow patients to return to activity faster, with less pain and less risk for complications. He provides a patient-centered, evidenced-based approach and believes in exhausting conservative options prior to surgery.
Dr. Jung's patient care philosophy is to treat patients like family. He empathizes with anyone who desires to get back to a functional, pain-free way of life. His deep personal commitment is to get all his patients living their best life.
Learn more about Dr. Jung at DrJungSpine.com.Print Full Bio
- BA, BS, University of California, San Diego
- MD, MS, Chicago Medical School
- Orthopedic surgery, Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State University
- Complex spine surgery, Harborview Medical Center/University of Washington
- Minimally invasive spine surgery, The Swedish Neuroscience Institute
- Board eligible, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery