Anh Q. Truong, MD, is an otolaryngologist – head and neck surgeon (ear, nose and throat specialist). He loves his job and he believes that the doctor-patient relationship is a partnership. He enjoys teaching and working with patients as a team. By carefully listening to and educating patients, he hopes to assist them in making the best decision regarding their care.
Dr. Truong provides a wide variety of specialized medical and surgical services in both adult and pediatric ENT. He finds the continual advancement in the field of ENT astonishing and enjoys employing new technology in patient care when appropriate. He practices comprehensive adult and pediatric ENT with a focus on nasal & sinus surgery, endocrine surgery, and voice and throat disorder.
He grew up in the Puget Sound region and returned in 2014 to be close to family and friends. On his free time, he enjoys running, hiking, snowboarding, working on projects in the house and spending time with his wife and daughters. Dr. Truong is also fluent in Vietnamese.
Institution: University of Washington School of Medicine
Institution: University of California Davis Medical Center
Program: Board Certified
Institution: American Board of Otolaryngology
Services + Specialties
- Comprehensive general ENT
- Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy
- Nasal and sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea and sleep surgery
- Thyroid & parathyroid surgery
- Voice, cough, and swallowing disorder
In order for us to provide you with the best care, it is important that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- A list of your current medications, including dosage
- A disc and report of all prior imaging studies, including CT scans and MRIs
- All prior hearing test results, sleep study reports, and other medical records related to your condition
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Photo ID
- Insurance information and card
- Some insurance carriers require you have a referral or primary care authorization before treatment is given. Please check with your carrier and if a referral is required, please obtain one from your primary care physician prior to your visit.