In order for us to provide you with the best care, it is important that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- A list of your current medications, including dosage
- A disc and report of all prior imaging studies, including CT scans and MRIs
- All prior hearing test results, sleep study reports, and other medical records related to your condition
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Photo ID
- Insurance information and card
- Some insurance carriers require you have a referral or primary care authorization before treatment is given. Please check with your carrier and if a referral is required, please obtain one from your primary care physician prior to your visit.