Jason J. Wilcox, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and arthroscopy. He provides complete care for most bone and joint problems with a special interest in the reconstruction of the shoulder, hip, and knee. He is especially interested in understanding the individual goals and expectations of each patient and then tailoring both surgical and nonsurgical treatments to meet those individual needs.
Dr. Wilcox lives in Seattle with his wife and two sons. He loves spending time with his family, watching his beloved Fighting Irish on Saturdays, and spending as much time outdoors as possible. He and his family enjoy participating in the active lifestyle that is unique to the Pacific Northwest, and so he is passionate about helping those sidelined with injury return to this active lifestyle as well.
Institution: University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Institution: University of Washington Medical Center
Program: Fellowship in Orthopedic Surgery
Institution: University of Utah
Program: Board Certified
Institution: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Arthroscopy Association of North America
Services + Specialties
- Arthroscopic repair of the rotator cuff
- Arthroscopic treatment of hip impingement
- Arthroscopic treatment of shoulder instability, dislocation, and separation
- General fracture care
- Reconstruction of the knee ligaments from isolated anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) to multiligamentous knee reconstructions
- Repair, debridement, and transplant of the knee meniscus
- Treatment of biceps tendon tears and pain
- Treatment of cartilage lesions including transfer, transplant, and autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI)
Please contact your care center to prepare for your appointment.