Roger S. Zundel, MD, practices general and pediatric otolaryngology, endocrine surgery, head and neck cancer, and otology. He believes listening to his patients is the key to earning their trust. He understands that ensuring a patient feels cared for is as important as his medical expertise. He is an active member of Overlake Hospital’s staff and has served on multiple hospital committees.
Outside of work, Dr. Zundel enjoys skiing, hiking and spending time with his wife and three daughters. He is learning Spanish and classical guitar.
Meet Dr. Zundel
Institution: Unversity of Utah
Institution: University of Wisconsin
Program: Board Certified
Institution: American Board of Otolaryngology
Services + Specialties
In order for us to provide you with the best care, it is important that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- A list of your current medications, including dosage
- A disc and report of all prior imaging studies, including CT scans and MRIs
- All prior hearing test results, sleep study reports, and other medical records related to your condition
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Photo ID
- Insurance information and card
- Some insurance carriers require you have a referral or primary care authorization before treatment is given. Please check with your carrier and if a referral is required, please obtain one from your primary care physician prior to your visit.