Our board-certified physicians are experts in caring for adults and children with injuries or disorders of the hands and upper extremities. Combining medical wisdom with gentle compassionate care, we focus completely on one goal—returning you and your family to health, as quickly as possible.
Services + Specialties
Getting Ready for Your Visit
- Read our privacy practices.
To make your check-in process and appointment as smooth as possible, it is important that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card (If you do not have a hard copy, please email a copy to email@example.com)
- Some insurance carriers require you have a referral or authorization prior to treatment, please check with your carrier.
- A list of all your current medications and allergies to any medication
- Copies of any imaging or testing (such as x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, EMG/NCV, etc.) done on the extremity we will be treating you for
- Any medical records from other providers you have seen for this issue
In order to complete any outstanding paperwork and/or process any required changes to your patient information, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. We ask you arrive 30 minutes prior if you still need to complete the new patient forms.
- If you are a new patient with PHWE, please print and complete the New Patient Forms prior to your appointment.
- If you would like to authorize Proliance Surgeons to use or disclose your health information to another party, please print and complete the Record Release Form.
- If you have a child under the age of 18 years old and you will be authorizing another adult to attend your child’s appointment or authorizing the child to come to the appointment without an adult, please print and complete the Advanced Consent to Treat Minors Form.