A premier group of orthopedic surgeons in the Pacific Northwest. At Proliance Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine we bring compassion, customer service, and technical expertise together to provide exceptional patient care. We are the only Eastside orthopedic practice with fellowship-trained, sub-specialists in every area, including: sports medicine, hand, elbow and wrist, foot and ankle, neck, back, and spine, joint replacement, hip arthroscopy, trauma and fracture care, pediatrics, orthopedic oncology, and orthobiologics.
Additionally, our family of clinics offers a suite of specialized diagnostic and treatment facilities to offer you complete care, from diagnosis through treatment, and aftercare – ambulatory surgery centers, 3T state-of-the-art MRI, hand therapy, and physical therapy and sports rehabilitation – all integrated, as a cohesive team.
We specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of general orthopedic conditions and sports injuries, in addition to conditions requiring more specialty-focused care. With convenient Eastside locations in Bellevue, Redmond, and Issaquah, our team of highly skilled physicians give you the confidence that you are in the right place, and the right hands.
Services + Specialties
- ACL reconstruction
- Carpal tunnel release
- Cervical & thoracic myelopathy
- Cervical spine
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Fluoroscopic procedures for spine & joint
- Foot conditions
- Fracture care
- Hip arthroscopy
- Hip replacement
- Joint replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee replacement
- Lumbar spine
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound (injections, tenotomy, diagnostic)
- Non-operative sports medicine
- Orthopaedic oncology
- Partial/total knee
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder replacement
- Spinal stenosis
- Sports medicine
- Thoracic spine
- Trauma & fracture care
- Trigger finger release
- Upper extremity trauma & fracture care
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide you the best care, it is important that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-ray, MRI’s and or reports if available
- Insurance information and card
- Some insurance carriers require you have a referral or primary care authorization before treatment is given. Please check with your carrier.
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New Patients: please download a patient registration form below and bring a completed copy with you for your visit.
In order to complete any outstanding paperwork and/or process any required changes to your patient information, we ask that you come to our office at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time.