In order for us to provide you the best care, it is important that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-ray, MRI’s and or reports if available
- Insurance information and card
- Some insurance carriers require you have a referral or primary care authorization before treatment is given. Please check with your carrier.
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New Patients: please download a patient registration form below and bring a completed copy with you for your visit.
In order to complete any outstanding paperwork and/or process any required changes to your patient information, we ask that you come to our office at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time.